I am a highly professional and ethical personal development, business and career coach qualified to postgraduate level with over 10 years of coaching experience. I have a warm empathic and collaborative approach and believe creating a supportive and trusting environment is very important as is a sense of humour!
Because coaching involves the art of listening and questioning and believes the client has the solutions, experience and knowledge of sector is not relevant.
I cover areas such as stress management, confidence coaching, career change, parent coaching and maternity coaching, development or transition through redundancy, work life balance, bullying at work, goal setting and conflict management.
I also offer mentoring in areas such as CV analysis, interview skills and assessments. I have worked in the commercial world for over 20 years in sectors including recruitment, advertising, IT, education, management consultancy and insurance working with all levels including Senior Management and Board level Directors.
Qualifications and Memberships
- Degree in Economics
- Postgraduate degree in Teaching ( further and higher education)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Personal and Business Coaching accredited by the University of Chester
- Member of National Council of Psychotherapists
- Member of the Coaching Circle
Background and Experience
- Over 10 years of coaching experience
- Over 20 years of commercial experience in a variety of sectors including recruitment, advertising, IT, Education, Management Consultancy, Insurance.
- Previous experience in Human Resources, Direct Sales, Recruitment and Teaching
- Experience of working with Management, Board Directors and Shareholders
- Extensive experience of interview coaching at Director level for major PLCs
- Coaching graduates and new recruits into new roles